Hi, I’m a local Web designer and Developer in Perth, Western Australia. Here is what you can expect when working with me
Working with a local freelance web designer/developer is different from hiring somebody you don’t know from freelancing platforms. Often, local freelances are more reliable as we have a reputation in our area, we care for rewires, ratings, and all our clients are local businesses just like us. You can always rely on us to be there for you.
- Unlike big agencies, you only work with one person only instead of several people contacting you or answering your queries. In my small business I do all the web designs myself so that you will work directly with me.
- The exceptional quality of design. Please see my portfolio before you contact me. I don’t subcontract for web design; I do all work myself, so this is my style, and if you like it, you get it.
- My process is designed for local businesses. Most likely I will visit your office because I want to know more about your business. I have a lot of questions to ask and some questionnaires for you to fill. This helps me in building the perfect solution for you. I will guide you/your team through website content creation. If you need extra help, I can recommend many local services like photographers, graphic designers, copywriters to make a unique website.
- I design with SEO in mind. One of the reasons I ask so many questions is that I start optimizing your site for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) before it’s built. I help you find the perfect keywords, create the structure and content you need for your project. UX design. User experience design is critical. I will help you to capture your visitor’s attention with effective tactics. I know how to create a lead magnet that works and I know what does not work for websites. Content strategy. Before we begin, we will discuss potential ways of future marketing. You can start working on your content white. I do the design, and this saves time and money.
- Customer freedom policy. I’m am a firm believer in making websites that anybody can manage and support. So yes, I provide maintenance packages, but my customers are not locked into it. They have the freedom of maintaining their website, hiring me, or somebody else. When I design a website, I make everything possible for my client to have independence without extra costs. Every account I open with my customer’s name and credentials. Starting from the domain, hosting, SSL, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Analytics, Merchants accounts, and many other accounts needed to create a functional website. I make the process moving on as easy as resiting one password: no extra charges, no pressure, no locked accounts. So if you stay with me for maintenance or SEO services; It’s because I provide the best services suited to your business needs!
- Following up maintenance and support. I’m very keen to work with you even after the project is finished. Every website gets three months of my best care packages. I do daily backups, updates, spam management, minor issues fixes, and even content changes depending on the package. All my websites are updated with the latest software, speed and checked for technical issues (broken links, accessibility issues ) every month. I check your Google Analytics for optimized
Let’s see one more time what you can get when hiring a local designer like me
- Local reputable service works with local clients
- Experience designer/developer
- Easy guided process for local businesses
- SEO optimized site
- Best User experience funnels to convert visitors into customers
- Customer freedom from locked contracts
- Following up support and maintenance
I’ve been designing and developing websites for local businesses like yours since 2017. My expertise has helped many local organizations get off the ground with their first website or redesign an existing site that was outdated and needed updating. If your organization needs help getting started on creating a new website or improving your current site’s performance online then please contact us today so we can work together to develop something tailored specifically to meet your goals and budget requirements! We offer competitive rates for all types of work.
We’ve reached the end of this blog post, and I hope you found it informative. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions or need more information about my process!